The academic year starts in October and ends in September. Lectures are organized into two semesters: 1st semester from October to December, 2nd semester from March to May. Regular exams are in the period between semesters (January-February), at the end of the second semester (June-July) and after the summer break (September). Have a look at the exact dates for the current academic year.
A.Y. 2020/21 (from October 2020 to September 2021)
1st semester: from October 1st, 2020 to December 23th, 2020
2nd semester: from March 1st, 2021 to May 22nd, 2021
Exams are held into three main periods (named "sessioni" in Italian):
- 1st session: 2 exam dates from January 11th, 2021 to February 20th, 2021;
- 2nd session: 2 exam dates from May 31st, 2021 to July 12th, 2021;
- 3rd session: 2 exam dates from September 1st, 2021 to September 30th, 2021.
- from November 9th to November 14th 2020;
- from April 7th to April 13th 2021 (4).
(1) exclusively for the exams of the previous years;
(2) for the A.Y. 2020-21;
(3) in the next graduation session;
(4) students enrolled in the last year of the course can also participate in the April 2021 exam sessions:
- three-year degrees: students enrolled in the third year, who have achieved at least 135 ECTS;
- master's degrees: students enrolled in the second year, who have obtained at least 75 ECTS.
For the precise exam days of each course, please check the specific webpage:
- CdL in Economia
- CdL in Economia Aziendale
- CdLM in Direzione Aziendale
- CdLM in Economia e Management del Territorio e del Turismo
- CdLM in Finanza Aziendale
- CdLM in Data Science for Management